Thursday, March 28, 2013




This is where I now come to depressurize, fart around without the responsibility of communication. Maybe something good will actually come out all this mental masturbation.

enTITLEed


by

Yourself

I am a vampire. Sleeping away the light and suckling at strange spirits under the foggy blog of night. The homuncular parasite, secretly siphoning the life from your distracted soul. Sitting on your treasured chest cage, clearing the congestion to isolate the charger. Every step is deliberate, holding up a face under a downpour of circumstance. Sniffing at the wind, testing it's temper before letting it in.

In here, none of me has to wait for feedback. I'm all in. Probability is informed by the records department, with all access backstage passage to the capital Eye. Macroscopic perception responding on a dime, the free slave forever getting used to the taste, the tongue of the world swishing, rotating the crops, seasoning veterans under the machine. Reading my own rites as they are caste, there is no question about what moves me. If there was, I'd be tripping, hoping to land one... I often pray for heavy fire. Clear the field of debris from space. Nature is my master, but the role is only for my own fucking good. Frustration for mommy. Laughing tears for no reason. What's it all come down to, ultimately? Brakes. Revenue claims and stock quotes of the day. Pitches from ditches.

No comments:

Post a Comment